Friday, January 2, 2009

Who Knew??

By the way, I had to share a discovery we made while decorating Christmas cookies at my family's house. You know those little silver balls that you use to decorate cookies?

Check this out...




Do you see it yet?




Here, look at the side of the bottle.



I'm sorry... Did you say "non-edible"?

I have been eating these on my Christmas cookies my whole life. And now, at 39, I finally notice they are "non-edible"??? What??
We left them off the cookies this year, but I'm pretty sure they'll be back next year. I mean, come on, the bell cookies just don't look right without the silver balls as the clapper. And don't get me started about the fact that the wreath cookies look positively bland without them!

2 comments:

MamaMia said...

Hello. I've "seen" you around the blogs I follow and thought I'd pop over...

Even as a kid, I wondered about eating those silver balls! They reminded me of my silver marbles (steelies) I played with. Now who would decorate a cake or cookie with those and then take the time to remove them??!! Those silver ball makers should be ashamed of themselves!

HiHoOhio said...

OMG!!
need I say anything else