Monday, May 18, 2009

Mother's Day

I'm behind, but I wanted to share a little bit about our Mother's Day...
The plan was for me to sleep in, which is always appreciated. From my sleepy state, I heard Patrick and the kids up and watching a movie. But to my surprise, the movie was put on for a fake out for old Mom! While the movie was playing, Pat and the kids were cleaning the kids' rooms, and Pat gave Brough a haircut. Wow!
But after I got up, the magic wore off. Bummer.
I can't remember why, but both kids got a case of the grumpies. I thought I'd share the pictures.
9:02 am Grumpy Boy sits outside the back door.
And at 9:10 am, Princess Pouts A Lot makes a return appearance...

But everyone was happy again before too long. Becca was still running a fever, so we decided to just hang at home. It was a lovely, lazy day!

1 comment:

HiHoOhio said...

That day looks like so many of our special holiday mornings look! Glad it was a beautiful day after all!