Thursday, February 12, 2009

I'm Back!!

Ugh! Between me being sick, my son being sick, and just a whole lot of feeling scattered and stressed, I am wondering where the last couple of weeks have gone! Holy cow. Hoping to pull myself back together... soon!
Yesterday, my son's class went to the Witte Museum in San Antonio. I went along with them. It was very fun. I got an extra kick out of it, because I used to be the events director years ago and haven't been back in a long time.


How many 8 year olds fit in a dinosaur footprint??

Umm... hey, guys, you might want to look behind you!!

The Sky Bike was a huge hit.

Although we didn't have time to see the Genome exhibit, this poster cracked us up...

Fun at the HEB Science Treehouse...
Don't look down!!!
Yikes!!


We made lots of new friends...




And sat on a chair of nails!!!

You know my favorite part? Even though he had all his buddies with him, he said, "Mom, I'm so glad you're here!" And as we were climbing the stairs, he reached out and held my hand. I know these moments will probably become fewer and fewer, so I savor them when they do happen!!

1 comment:

Dancing Queen said...

how great! i love it when my kids really still want me to tag along on field trips...great time to see how they are around their school friends:)

glad you are all on the mend...

happy hearts day!!