Saturday, December 6, 2008

Does it always start this way??

So, does every blog's first post say something like, "Guess I'm going to try this blog thing" or "All my friends are blogging, guess I'll try too?" Well, looks like mine will as well!

I got drawn into the world of blogs by my friend Jen. From hers, I've visited blog after blog... you know how it goes, you're reading someone's blog, and click a link of a blog she likes. Then you click a link on that blog, and on it goes. I've been a shameless lurker, but now that I've joined up, I'll practice better blogging etiquette!

Over the past few weeks, when I've been out with the kiddos I've found myself thinking, "Oh this would be fun to blog about," so here is the proverbial first step of a thousand mile journey...

2 comments:

Honorary Indian said...

It's awesome. The pic of you. And, the pic of the kids.

I love the title. And, you're such a gifted writer that you are sure to capture quite an audience and develop quite a following.

May I add you to my blog list????

Talk to you soon, and welcome to blogland.

How's this for a first comment????

HiHoOhio said...

Follow my blog too, I will gladly follow you! Happy to have you joining bloggy world! I will post about you coming to life in BLOGDOM! Happy Tuesday!