Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A Fun Day...

Tonight was the Christmas program for Becca's school. We aren't the type of parents who usually love the preschool singing programs, but this is her last Christmas program. She'll be heading off to "big kid" school next year. *sigh*



Leave it to our little princess to rock it out during "Silent Night".







I kept Brough home from school again today. Although he felt great, he was still running a fever. Becca had school today, so I was able to spend some alone time with my Big Guy. We snuggled up and read books for quite a while.



A bag full of books from the library and new loot from the school book fair... Bliss!!



Later, he suggested dominoes. We played a game that was a combination of Chicken Foot and Mexican Train that only he and I seem to understand.


I showed this photo to him right after I took it. He asked to see it again a few seconds later. Then he asked to see it again. It wasn't until the 3rd time he wanted to look at the picture that I realized he was looking at my dominoes!!! little stinker!


He's growing up so fast. What a blessing to spend a day of down time with him!! And we didn't turn the TV on once!

2 comments:

HiHoOhio said...

looks like a great program!! love Becca's curls!

Honorary Indian said...

Yep, nothing beats one-on-one with your kid. Wish I had more opportunities to do that with each of the three little Indians.